Talk Page is your own, however, public inbox where users can leave you a message with regards of something, be it about the wiki or personal matters. Talk Pages are automatically given on users along with your own User Page. But there are rules one must abide with regards on their talk page.
- Deleting of Talk Page Messages: Be it old or new, deleting of talk page messages wont be tolerated. Talk Pages should be open for everyone, and therefore the messages in it should be visible.
- However, should someone send you a message that contains harassment, malicious or something that is offensive, you have the every right to delete it, provided that you will inform an admin about it.
- Altering of Talk Page Messages: Altering Messages will be allowed, given if there would be additions or minimal revisions. However, changing the whole content of the message wont be allowed.
- Putting up of unreasonable notices: Putting notices saying that no one would be allowed to message you, or any kind of improper notices that would hinder other users from communicating or sending you messages wont be tolerated.
- Archiving: This can be done once the messages gets too large, and if you're having the urge of cleaning, but not removing, your old messages. However, when archiving, be sure that all the messages are answered and solved, if ever there's an existing issue.
- Article Talk Pages: If something needs to be discussed with regards in an article, do so on the article's talk page. General topics should be put up in either the blog or forum.