Like most Heroes, Kurumi emits a green aura to release her energy. She is a Magic type fighter capable with long-range attacks.
- Element Master: A being who borrows spirits' powers to activate magic. She can chant magic by employing or contracting a spirit through a channel without consuming her own magical power. A weakness is that if the channel between her and the spirit is removed, she won't be able to use magic.
- Magic Circle: A part of the process needed to open up a channel between a spirit.
- Lightning: She can release balls of lightning at intended targets.
- Wind: She can make gusts of wind to attack and even ride them. This allows her to fly. Wind is polymorphous so it can constantly change direction.
- Gust: The standard wind attacks.(Unnamed)
- Gale: A series of attacks that are repeatedly aimed at the target. (Unnamed)
- Compressed Air: A very destructive, invisible blast of air. It can create a three meter radius crater on the ground. (Unnamed)
- Magic Barrier: Kurumi can immediately erect one strong enough to block Basara's close range attack although it was with the back of his sword.
Spirit Gauntlet: This device shows the element being used by the Hero mage. Like a spirit sword, it can materialize at will.
Black Gem: Contains the Darkness element and a high class spirit from the Demon Realm. The Gem allows her to use negative spirits as well as her usual positive spirits.