- Blessing: An appropriate ability for a goddess, Chisato is able to bestow blessings onto people. These blessings grant high-level resistances against magic items and abilities, such as the Hero Tribe's magic anesthetic or Maria's Adult Succubus form.
- Restraints: Chisato has the power to manifest magical chains that are capable of easily restraining a rampaging Basara.
- Memory Alteration: Chisato can alter the memories of people, by either erasing certain memories, or making them believe that something else happened instead.
- Illusion: Chisato once used a illusion to calm down Basara after he had been sent on a rampage.
- Immense power: Appropriate for someone who was once counted among the top ten gods, Chisato possesses an immense amount of power that can easily dispatch lower-tier gods in an instant. However, there is a seal in place that makes it impossible for her to use that power for anything other than defending Basara from true mortal peril.
- Time Manipulation: Chisato once claimed that she could easily manipulate the flow of time in select areas so that, while only one night would pass in the rest of the world, she could compress years into that one night.
- God form: Chisato's original form as the goddess Afureia. Although originally sealed away, Basara broke that seal accidentally using Banishing Shift.
- Godly Pact: As a god, Chisato can give her powers to someone she considers to be worthy, and currently has such a pact with Basara.
Appropriate for a school nurse, Chisato has a vast amount of medical knowledge concerning not only humans, but also demi-humans like Nanao Tachibana and is able to perform her job competently.
Thanks to her supernatural beauty Chisato has a firm grip on the school as it's number one idol, being unilaterally liked by student and teacher alike, and is easily able to calm a tense situation or dispatch trouble makers simply by being there and giving a gently worded lecture.