|Hair Color||Brilliant Blonde|
|Occupation||Former Vatican Inquisitor/Holy Knight
|Light Novel||Light Novel Volume 9|
Celis Reinhartd (セリス・レイドハート, Celis Reinhartd), or known as Celis, is the childhood friend of Basara, Kurumi, and Yuki. She was one of the few kids that would come overseas when the Hero districts would gather together and exchange different techniques and tactics. She's currently serving as the Hearing Officer of the Vatican tasked with representing the views of the Vatican with regards to the meeting between Basara and the Village
Celis is described as being a woman wearing a gold designed cloak, who was armed with a sword. The cloak gave her the appearance of an older woman. However upon taking off her hood, Celis is a beautiful young girl with brilliant blonde hair, large breasts and transluscent emerald eyes. It's also suggested that she's about the same age as Basara.
Celis is best described as a composed and career driven young woman. When she's first introduced, she's fully committed to her job as a Vatican Inquisitor and isn't afraid to chastise the elders of the Village for mistakes they have made in the past. Above all though she holds her childhood friends in high regard. Her heart often conflicts with the strong sense of morality and justice instilled in her at a young age.
Every year the different districts of the Hero Clan would gather together and exchange combat techniques and tactics. Celis was one of the few kids that would make the trip overseas and as a result she made friends with many Heroes belonging to the Village as well as Basara, Kurumi, and Yuki. During her visits to the Village, Celis enjoyed sparing against Basara and developed special feelings for him. As a child she fell in love with Basara and decided that he was the only man for her.
From a young age, Celis was put on the path towards becoming an "S Class Knight" of the Vatican. When Basara's Banishing Shift went out of control, Celis lost people that were important to her. Therefore, she decided to dedicate herself to getting stronger in order to prevent an incident like that from happening again, and also to protect the people that are important to her. In her quest to grow stronger, Celis focused on perfecting magecraft as well as swordsmanship. Ultimately she achieves the title of "Vatican Holy Knight" and was given the holy sword Georgius as proof of her feat.
Celis makes her first appearance by interrupting Basara's hearing with with the elders of the village, by declaring that she would be the one to make the final decision regarding any agreements that were made.
Powers & Abilities
- Super-Human Strength: Celis is physically stronger than most humans. However, she's physically weaker than Basara and other males in the Hero Clan.
- Super-Human Speed: While not quite as fast as Basara, Celis is able to hold her own against Basara in terms of speed.
- Magic Resistance: Due to being a Hero, Celis has magical resistance.
- Holy Knight level Swordsmanship: Since Celis isn't quite as strong as her male counterparts in the Hero Clan, She focused on swordsmanship in order to overcome the physical differences between men and women when it comes to combat.
- Holy knight level Magecraft: In addition to honing her swordsmanship over the years, Celis also focused on developing her magecraft. With Georgius she's able to wield all four elements and perform powerful magic attacks without any incantation.
- Enhanced Healing: Like other heroes, Celis has an advanced ability to heal and recover from damage that is beyond what a normal human can do.
Georgius: Georgius is one of the prided weapons of the Vatican and it's able to control all four of the elements. It was given to Celis after she became a Holy Knight of the Vatican. The name "Georgius" means farmer. It's name originated from the dragon slaying saint who protected the common people.
The story associated with Georgius and the four elements is the following: for farms, it was important to be blessed with land that was blessed by the heavens. In short,the plentiful earth would contain an earth element, the rain that falls upon it, water element, the clouds that brought rain would have the wind element, and the sun that shone bright upon that land would be a fire element. All these are needed for Georgius to wield the four elements.
Saint George originally slayed a dragon using a spear, but it was decided that a sword was more effective for utilizing the four elements.
- Her first sexual intercourse was anal
- She's referred to as the Toujou house "freeloader"
- She has Basara's old bedroom in the Toujou house