Powers & Abilities
Hero Powers: Basara has undergone extensive physical conditioning from the Hero Tribe, granting him a number of super-human stats. While they have dulled over time, due to not being a part of the Hero Tribe for five years, they are still way above any normal human's stats.
- Super-Human Strength: It was first seen in volume 1, when he easily sliced straight through an adversary with a single sword slash.
- Super-Human Speed: He is a "Speed-Type" fighter, meaning he uses his immense speed to close the gap in an instant, then use quick attacks to overwhelm his opponents.
- Magic Resistance: It was mentioned in the first volume that Toujou Basara can't be affected by low-level magic due to him being a former hero.
- Enhanced Healing: Due to his training as a hero for the first 10 years of his life, Basara has very fast recuperative powers. This allows him to completely recover from injuries, that would take normal humans days just to regain consciousness from, in mere moments.
Master Swordsman: He is an immensely skilled fighter. Even when he was young, Basara was a genius at swordplay, and could even give experienced elders a hard time. He easily erased Maria's Magic when the two engage in a battle, and he easily defeated an enemy that Mio and Maria had trouble fighting, with only a single slash from his sword.
- Dimension Slash: A technique Basara invented during his battle against Gald. Using the Iaido (quick-draw) style, he puts Brynhilder into it's dimensional storage space, before drawing it back out. The act of drawing it out grants the blade immeasurable speed, and by attacking while the blade is still covered in spacial distortions, it is granted immense penetrating power.
General Affairs Manager: During his time as a temporary member of the Student Council, Basara demonstrated that he's greatly reliable in handling difficult situations for the Student Council during preparations for the sports festival. His managerial capabilities have earned him great trust and respect from the members of the Student Council, to the point that he has an open invitation to join after the winter break.
Sexual Dominance Expert: Thanks to expert "training" by Maria and extensive "practice" with his servants, Basara has become highly proficient in the ways of sexually subduing women, to the point that he is able to easily make one of his classmates orgasm several times in mere moments by simply groping her breasts.
Demon/God Powers: Due to Basara's unique heritage, which is a combination of his father, the strongest Hero, and two mothers, one a Togami-Class Goddess and the other a Demon Lord-Class Demoness, he is afforded a number of unique abilities that are beyond even those of the Hero Tribe.
- Banishing Shift: An ability that is unique to Basara. It allows him to send anything to the [Zero Dimension], otherwise known as reducing it to nothingness. Due to a mental block Basara has placed on the ability, he is limited to only using it as a defensive move, by eliminating any incoming attacks. However, when it's used offensively, it's capable of easily killing a low-tier god like Ornis. It is likely that Basara developed this ability due to being conceived in a dimension outside of the three realms, and the unique circumstances regarding his birth.
- Master-Servant Contract Holder: While technically not one of his natural abilities, the Master Servant contract is considered to be a Demonic ability. The contract works by binding the soul of the servants to that of the master. The Master Servant contract has two benefits, the first is that it grants the Master and servants a direct link to one another allowing them to track one another down. Secondly, it also increases the over all power of the servant and Master based on the Servant's loyalty towards their master. The Contract comes with the downside in that if one of Basara's servants shows any sort of disobedience of defiance to him then the curse will activate and he will have to subdue them. Thus far Basara has three subordinates, each of whom possessing high level loyalty that has dramatically increased his overall stats.
- Godly Pact: After Chisato Hasegawa revealed her identity as a Goddess to Basara, they entered a pact with each other. With it, Basara can access her powers, which are normally sealed, and use them in combat.
- Banyuusekiryoku: Literally "Universal Rejection Power". It's the exact opposite of Banishing shift. Whereas Banishing Shift deletes things to the zero dimension, Banyuusekiryoku stores existing magic and creates a space that is said to be infinite. In short, It's the complete defense against all magic and physical attacks. When used offensively, Basara is able to negate even the magic of holy swords and move at the speed of those belonging to the realm of gods.
Brynhildr: Originally, Brynhildr was a legendary Valkyrie who relentlessly hunted evil souls for the Norse chief god Odin. Sadly, she eventually became corrupted and was forcibly sealed in the form of a sword and was given to the Hero's Tribe, who used the blade to seal away an evil spirit. Evetually, a member of the tribe tried to claim it for himself, got possessed, and had to be killed by Basara. Now being forced to wield the weapon, Basara initially possessed low compatibility with Brynhildr due to viewing it more as a tool than a partner and secretly fearing it. However once Basara overcomes his fear of the weapon and has the sadistic side of his personality forcibly drawn out, his compatibility with the weapon has risen dramatically.
Armor: Basara possesses three armors, each one accessible by releasing one of his three limiters. These limiters are born from Basara's subconscious fear and hatred of his own powers.
- Basic Armor: A rather basic transformation, in which one lock of Basara's hair turns bright, glowing green and his arm holding Brynhildr is coated in armor.
- Demon Lord Armor: A vastly more powerful transformation Basara first uses against Leohart during the final one-on-one match held between the Leohart and Moderate Demon factions. The special medicine, provided by Shella, stimulated Basara's demon blood, allowing him to sync with Brynhildr to a greater degree. This form, however, puts tremendous strain on his mind and body, and immediately after entering this form, Basara goes on an uncontrollable rampage that nearly kills Leohart. The armor covers his body in a black body suit, gives him silver-colored shoulder pads, a large halo-like object mounted to his back, and two green ribbon-like streaks going down from his chest.
- God Armor: The Form that Basara acquires when he fights against the Heroic Spirit god, giving him silver full-body armor, a large halo-like object mounted to his back, two green ribbon like streaks going down from his chest and turns all of his hair green.